Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Creative Notebook

Do you ever have one of those crazy creative ideas in the middle of the night? I keep notebooks on my nightstand, in my purse, in my car...just in case. I know if I don't write an idea down as soon as possible, when I get a chance to make something I'll have forgotten that great idea.

The other day, I had an idea...


It involved the Great Impressions Stamp Very Creative (G439),
a few Copics, a Spica Pen or two, and some paper scraps...


a rub-on and a notebook!
Can't have too many of these. They make great gifts. I've been having fun using up paper scraps, stamps and orphaned rub-ons and stickers to make a few more notebooks.

(If you've been looking for my leaf tutorial for the leaves on THIS card
and my RMH card, stop by my blog on Saturday...)

Okay, I'm off to clean up the studio...after all this Saturday is World Card Making Day!


3 comments :

Jenny said...

Eek!!! I have one of these little books...I too come up with ideas and have to write them down right away or I may forget! Your's is sooo much cuter than mine! I love that rub on sentiment and the little artist is colored up so adorably!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute notebook Angi and what a great gift idea

Sue from Oregon said...

I love all the wonderful colors on your notebook Angi!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...